Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 18 October 2010

Friday - 10 Sep 2010

Still thinking what to do for Hari Raya and after the Barney show I received SMS from my BIL asking if we joining them to Sentosa.  We agreed to it!

Woke up at around 8+am and when we are about to go out my neighbour came over to give us some nice tarts.  Selamat Hari Raya Shariffa & Family. :)   Headed to Mount Faber cos we are taking cable car over to Sentosa.  We bought package from them and we have 2 way tics, entrance to underwater world, sealion show and Skyline Luge ride.

Cable car cabin is bigger .... so all of us can squeeze into one cable car with the pram!  We went over for Luge ride Q is quite ok not so long ..... is the 1st time we taking it so is TT my in laws are in too!  Cool!

TT is with me and both of us are so happy so exciting and she enjoy herself so much she is saying WOOO HOOO all the way!  After the luge we went to the skyride .... to me is kinda scary hahahha ..... I dunno why suddenly I feel scare about it but the scenery is really beautiful!  Next is to our brunch ..... had some pizza there ... and we head to underwater world next.

Is really packed today in the underwater .... I feel very stuffy inside .... next is to the sealion show ... it started drizzling ..... and lucky we manage to grab a seat.  After all the woo ha of sealion it come to an end of our Sentosa trip.  We took the cable car back and headed to Vivo cos my MIL wants to buy some mooncake ..... actually ended up I am the only one buying!

Went over to eat Pu Tien and we are done at around 6+pm ....went back home asap cos my domestic helper is on her way to my place :P

Is really fun and I love the family outing I hope we have more coming up!

1 comment:

  1. my sis is scared of the skyride tht she held on tightly to the bar & din even dare to open her eye!!! cable car ride oso she scared! hahaha

    ReplyDelete