Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Sunday - 19 Sept 2010



Woke up at 8am (batam time) to go for our complimentary breakfast!  Very normal kind of International + American Breakfast.  Anyway I am so hungry that I ate alot cos I believe after we have our swim I will be very hungry again ... so ya I am stuffing myself with lotsa food!!!!  We are all enjoying it!

After the hearty meal we headed back to the room to change ..... Dearie, GSS, GLC, Chloe and David wanted to go cable ski as for me I stick with TT to swim with her with Nat & Pauline.

We started off with the baby pool and teh pool is feel with balls for the kiddo..... Nat is still adjusting herself to be in pool.  As for TT she is so use to it that if you drag her away from the pool she will cry for sure!

After about 20mins later the cable ski gang came back .... and started to swim ... they were told that the cable ski are all fully booked so they didnt get to play at all.  So we continue to play and chit chat in the pool till 1pm.  We have arranged a late check out at 2pm and we headed to the reception they told us that the ferry back to SIN at waterfront is full cos we didnt confirmed the ferry at all!  We are so shocked cos all these we do not know about it ... again when I am in Harris everything is done for .... *sigh*

Lucky there is still available seats at Sekupang ferry terminal so we have to go over that which is about 15mins ride.  Before they arrange the bus for us we headed to have our lunch before we leave.  We are on board the ferry at 4.00pm (batam time) by the time we reached SIN is around 5pm .... we are so tired.  We headed back home to rest .... Dearie told me I am badly burnt so is my Princess!


No comments:

Post a Comment