Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Wednesday - 27 Oct 2010


Suppose to have Hey Hey pot at POMO with my multiply sweeties but then my dear Pauline cannot make it last min so we cancel our meet up but I crave so much for steamboat for that week ... I dated Weeli to go mushroom pot with me.

Good day to have steamboat cos is a rainy day ..... we had 2 kind of soup ... their signature mushroom soup is better that the Ma La.  Can just top up $2-$4 for other soup too ... and on top of this you can choose 5 cooked items from starter.  We are kinda full after the starter so we take our own sweet time to chat and eat slowly till we are really full!

Mon - Fri ladies got 20% off total bill ... and I paid $58+ after the discount ....... thanks to Weeli whom kept me company.  Really ease my craving .....

My menses was late I did a pregnancy test last Sunday but is negative .... but I really got a feeling of how am I like when I am preggie with TT.  hmmmmm keep finger crossed ........maybe just stress .......

26 comments:

  1. the monkey head is good right? the scallop oso good.. i usually take the original wild mushroom soup only.. their ma la not nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur post shld date as 27 Oct 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes nice ... my 1st time there so i try the ma la oso but not nice loh

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes.. i like their mushroom soup base

    ReplyDelete
  5. we haven't even go joaquim yet leh..
    i think certain days they have a ladys promo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i oni go stadium outlet hahaha *evil*

    ReplyDelete
  7. stadium got mushroom pot? now got circle line still ok..

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes stadium have ... mon - fri ladies got 20% leh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orchard oso have leh ....

    i went stadium one less than 10 tables lol .....

    ReplyDelete
  10. less than 10 tables occupied or the restaurant got less than 10 tables?

    Orchard OG one always less than 10 tables occupied lor.. & the place quite big..
    they got big round table oso

    ReplyDelete
  11. less than 10 occupied

    then lets go! LOL LOL OG ORCHARD!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah orchard one quiet and big..

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha.... eh, yday i went Kichi Kichi hor, they have this condiment very nice leh...
    u noe the chincharlor (the smelly condiment made of dried shrimp, onion, etc) usually served with stingray one? theirs very nice leh.. spicy & sour

    ReplyDelete
  14. really hahahahah i wanna eat hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mushroom Pot no have chincharlor

    ReplyDelete
  16. i noe... im talking abt kichi kichi

    ReplyDelete
  17. bring ur own to mix in chili lah..

    ReplyDelete