Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Sunday - 12 Sept 2010


Congratulation to Frances & Norman for your addition to your family.  Your baby Jensen is really cute!

We all went over together ... guess is quite good too cos we catch up with other neighbours whom we only chat online and seldom met up.  And time really flies WT and Linn's baby already 1year old!

Maybe next time when I realize it Jensen might be turning 1 ..... having kids time really flies very fast.  Everyday is like busy for them hardly have anytime for ourselves I guess my only ME time is the time when I go home straight and wait for them to come back that short period of time!  How I wish I am like a baby now hahahahah I will have so much of my ME time *LOL*




No comments:

Post a Comment