Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 24 October 2010

Sunday - 24 Oct 2010

                                        I love this photo hahahah

Eat Pray Love - Wanted to watch this movie since is showing on 7 Oct 2010... always love Julia Roberts show and I dated my gf to watch with me.  My Dearie not interested so I am with my girlfriends to watch it.  Thanks to Weeli whom get his Brother to go Cathy to buy tics for us and we are entitled to have 2 popcorn free!

A story about a successful woman whom feel that she is lost and confuse ... she decided to travel for 1 year to Italy to discover the true pleasure by eating in Italy, continue to travel to India for the power of Prayers and lastly to find inner peace and balance of love in Bali.

In the mid of show I find kinda of little boring cos I find it a bit draggy ..... but after all I came to see her on movie again!  Weeli told me is a bit different from what she read from book .... not too bad!




After the show ... we headed to Long Beach located next to Kallang Mcdonald for dinner... Liping's hubby, Grace and Dearie + TT meet us there at the restaurant cos the gals are craving for crabs!

We ordered 2 kinds of crabs ... Chilli and Salted Eggs, 2 kinds of Toufu, You Tiao, roasted chicken and Yuan Yang la la horfun (deep fried + normal horfun mix).  Love the horfun is very nice ......so is the crab total cost $300 after discount.  Weeli, Jieyi and Joey bought us this dinner thanks gals and thanks to you all for buying sweets for my gal every time when we meet up!  Now I am looking forward to our Harry Potter movie real soon ....then we shall feast again!

4 comments:

  1. is the show still screening? i got 8 free tix to eat.pray.love! but everyone no time to go watch..

    ReplyDelete
  2. deep fried horfun? thats unique..

    ReplyDelete