Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 21 October 2010

Mon - Thur - 13 - 16 Sep 2010



That Auntie Rosalind went Japan last week and came back with lotsa goodies ..... I asked her to buy for me my fav chocolate ended up she say she buy for me and never take any money from me.

This week all of us are "buried" with mooncakes thanks to some instructors whom bought them for us ..... not one box to share but each of us gets one box ..... my fridge is full of mooncakes not counting the one I bought for myself I think I have 4 or 5 boxes!  Gotta eat that for dinner too!  

Auntie Rosalind bought one BIG almond longan mooncake from Goodwood Park.  Is nice just that cos is too big and ended up like so soft and by the time we defrost it somehow it melted, bits and pieces of longan inside really make it tasty but if you do not like almond you can forget about trying that cos the almond smell is very strong!

As this week is a busy week for me so is zi char day again .... I feel that I am very lazy to cook ... one call and I can have nice food in less than 10mins!  Was so tired on Thursday cos of the last day of submission i decided to take leave next day .... feels like I am going to break into pieces ......

3 comments:

  1. i like....
    i wish punggol have tse char delivery hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. my area has tse char delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soon punggol will have de lah i think is the IN thing heehee

    ReplyDelete