Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 25 October 2010

Friday - 17 Sept 2010



My bestie is back for 1 week trip ....she only manage to meet up with us for 1 evening hahaha cos she is PREGGIE again!!!

Wow my bestie really work hard!  Is her no. 3 ..... this time round she can't go party with us so we went over her place for steamboat.

She will be very busy next time ...... I hope to have 3 too ... but now I only have 1 I am already dead beat at times.

She look tired and Edwin is helping out thank you for hosting us again and hope to see u soon in Dec!

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! mother of 3!!! pei fu pei fu

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya loh ... i wonder i can bo ... one already wanna die liao

    ReplyDelete