Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Mon - Wed - 6 - 8 Sept 2010

This week will be a short week cos Hari Raya Puasa falls on Friday yippie is a long weekend again!

Lately I am getting more and more tired so I slept at 7pm on Monday evening ..... at around 8+pm when my little precious is back she woke me up!  Sigh .... always cannot get to sleep well even when I wanna turn in early :(

Tired will lead me to the lazy me....  these few days I never cook and our dinner will be easily settle by a call to the zi char stall.  Thanks to Hazel whom posted about the Barney show .... and I will be bring TT to catch the show with my multiply frds!  And hopefully TT enjoy it ... thanks to EL for helping us get the tics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment