Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 25 October 2010

Saturday - 18 Sept 2010

Came back from Penny's place is already 2+am ... and guess what I have not packed our bag cos we are going Batam!  After packing time check is 3+am .... and I was tossing around can't really sleep ... I feel that I am very awake .... cos I am excited about the trip!  Is not abt the place is the people whom will be going together makes me excited!


A very very ever 1st trip that the cousin have planned for very long time ..... finally we are going ..... meeting at Harbour Front 10+am .... Chloe, David, Pauline, Ah Ghor and Ah Gu is already there! 

Thanks to Pauline in coordinating the trip ..... sorry that I was too busy over the week and I am unable to continue the planning.  Too bad that Charmayne, Kean and Yvonne can't join us it would be great to have them.

We reach Batam 1+pm (Batam time) and check into Holiday Inn Resort via land transfer is just 5mins ride from Waterfront jetty.  When we are checking in we are told that there will be a bus going Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre but wasn't told that we need to book seats for the bus!  We quickly put down our bag and off to the main entrance wanted to sit the bus unfortunately they told us we didnt book in advance now the bus is full alternately we can engage taxi which cost $16 per cab so we booked 2.  Last year I went to Harris everything is done by the staffs so we need not to do anything.

A 30mins ride over to Nagoya for shopping we are all so hungry that w/o thinking we headed to A&W for our late brunch!  After food we went over to the supermarket to buy some stuffs and headed for massage at Isabella.  Dearie and I choose aroma massage which consists of body mask, body scrub for 3hrs.  Thanks to Davis, Pauline and Ah Gu for taking care of TT then I am able to enjoy my massage.  Really need badly for it!




We booked the taxi which took us in the afternoon to pick us up at 9pm and as for GSS, GLC, Chloe and David they will be taking the free bus from Isabella.  After we are back in the hotel we are so hungry ... lucky clever Ah Ghor bought French Loaf.

David they all came back with 2 pizza .... yummy ... their flavour so different they have fish and chip pizza so cool!  After the meal we all stay up to chit chat and drink ...... and for me I am kinda tired after the massage and headed back to  our room to chat while the youngsters continue to chit chat till wee hours!

2 comments: