Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 31 October 2010

Sunday - 31 Oct 2010

One of our committee member - Pingbu organised a brunch at Garibaldi Italian Restaurant  located Purvis Street.  Food thrill falls under in our interest group activities, friends have any interest do let me know so maybe the next one I can jio you too.  He had done one at a Turkish Cuisine some time back in July I didn't really fancy so I didn't join them, looking at what SZ have posted in her blog looks good!

YZ drove Dearie's car over to Purvis Street Dearie not joining cos he just came back from RT and thanks to him for looking after TT so I can enjoyed the brunch with my friends!  We meet Pingbu and Raash at the entrance... and when I step in I find the ambiance is good even toilet is good too *LOL*.

Each pax cost $68 for a 5 appetizer, 3 pasta, 3 main course and 4 dessert quite a big spread.  Love the fish and bread the most .... too bad I dun eat most of the things like lamb, beef etc but I do enjoyed the session! 




When I am home ... TT was so happy to see me and kept calling my hubby to wake up and see I am back.  Around evening time we headed to Tampines for dinner Dearie just had his molar extract so he wanna have a soft diet and I am still full after the brunch so we ordered chicken porridge and you tiao wrap to share.

TT didn't have nap in the afternoon so she abit grouchy and naughty so I made her kneel down and punish her.



                                               Still can smile at me =_="



On top of the kneeling down I still have a talk session with her, telling her what is wrong why i punished her.  At least letting her know what she did wrong now really gotta teach her .... if not next time very hard to teach I gotta be strict with her but mostly I can't do it!

2 comments: