Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 1 November 2010

Friday - 1 Oct 2010



Happy Children's Day to all children out there!  This year I tag along with GLC to bring the kids out .... we are heading to Kids Amaze at Safra Jurong.  Just nice I wanna check out this place after Pauline 佩玲 posted on FB.

When we reached there I was a bit shocked cos of the crowd!  So many people and my nephews so cute that they CHEONG into it and I dunno where they are ... as for me I have to follow TT cos I find she is too young and need to look after for a while before she can go on her own. 

My Little girl loves slide so much that she kept asking me to play with her .... playing slide is fun but not for climbing part *LOL*  Soon I am quite tired so I sit near the entry of the slide to wait for her.  After awhile Alfred came and bring her to play other stuffs ... they went to a long tube slide I was surprise that my TT so brave to go in alone *faintz*

After about 3hrs of play we headed for lunch and they continue to play for another 40mins  before we head home......

Check out the below shots all 3 KO in the car when we are on the way back home!






Thanks Sis for driving us back ..... and bought a nice Strawberry shortcake doll for TT! 

Dearie couldn't join us cos he is on MC and he need to get his car for LTA inspection ... lucky my FIL's friend have a service to help us do everything including driving to the respective car inspection centre.  When we are home he is already resting at home!

6 comments:

  1. wah... she quite hiong arh? daryl dare not take the long slide leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. they enjoyed but i suffered LOL I kanna Abrasion when i play the tube slide short one i dun dare to go the long one hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. very hiong hor .... sigh ... commando hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha... i see the long slide there's a notice "not for big-sized" ppl, i dare not try.. scared i stuck inside.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ... really ah .. i dare not even go close to it ahaahaha

    ReplyDelete