Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 20 November 2010

Sat - 20 Nov 2010

Almost everyday when my dear dottie wake up she will asked me "mummy, is it going Tumble Tots?"  So I have to tell her we only go there on every Saturday.... haha she is really getting excited going there.

Today she put on the T-Shirt and feeling very happy!  Today she get to see more friends .... some of them have siblings to go in with them.  She just love the physical play especially SLIDES!  Can see she really enjoyed the phonics session ... glad that she is doing well too .... we should be continuing with them after the 4 lessons.




After TT class we headed to Parkway and we saw there is Toy Story Meet & Greet Session ... I gone crazy cos I love Woody!  In order to have the meet & Greet you gotta spend $30 and the 1st 50 customers get to take pic with them and of cos I will not miss this opportunity I guess I am happier than TT *LOL*
Before we start to shop ..... I went to the main thing I wanna do - that is to buy some assessment book for TT to do over the school holidays in Dec.  Her last day of school is on the 3rd of Dec.  Call me a KIASU parent .... I dun denied I am really KIASU haha ..... I want her to start to learn how to write!  We chose about 5 assessment book and after discount it cost us only $17.08.

After buying her assessment at popular we went back to parkway to get other stuffs and I was 1st in the Q at 3.15pm for the 4pm meet & greet session!  I am so excited to see them ... TT is rather tired so she didnt really smile alot.  Anyway I am very Happy cos when we are in Japan Disneyland we only get to see them during Parade time.




After the Meet & Greet we headed home to rest and at 7pm we went down to attend RC Deepavali celebration.  And Frances & I went on stage to play some games ... nice night but is a bit warm I was sweating alot!  We also got a lucky draw prize is a cafe latte glass very nice!

10 comments:

  1. assessment books?????? hahahahahahhahahaahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont laugh at you lah... sekali i also go buy leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assessment book for tt's age? Dun assessment books start at pri 1 only?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is pre-school de ..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Ms Leow" LOL ya ya .... sakali u more kiasu than me :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. seee seeee seeee I am not KIASU :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm can go online and print leh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. lazy to go search lol ....since in book store just whack LOL

    ReplyDelete