Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 5 November 2010

Monday - 11 Oct 2010

Got craving to eat tom yum steamboat so Jio Dearie to go with me but he will be having the chicken soup.

I was so excited to have tom yum soup .... but ..... I realise my threshold having spicy food had gone!!!  It is the most sad thing i am facing now .... in fact I realise it quite long ago .... cos even fishball noodle with chilli I cant take anymore too I will feel very spicy and drink lotsa water after that.

By the time I finished my tom yum my lips is like HOTDOG hahaha ... think of it is really funny .... I used to eat tomyum add spice ... now I can't even take the basic!  After having the tom yum I feel that my tummy so hot and uncomfortable .....

And worst thing is ....... in the middle of the night I LS .....  :( pay money to LS!  And my nottie Mr Goh kept laughing at me! HNG!

No comments:

Post a Comment