Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 7 November 2010

Saturday - 16 Oct 2010


Woke up quite late so preparation drag till 11+am where I suppose to be Fiona at our estate.  Sorry Fiona to make you wait for us cos we overslept.  Headed to Bukit Batok CSC cos is Ji Hye's 1st Birthday!  Time really passed fast .... tat time EL just get preggie and now her Ji Hye is already 1!  Guess that I must try harder liao lah cos everyone is asking me when when when .... kinda regret not to try earlier on hahaha .... now I feel that stamina not that good .... but will try have will be good ... if no have then I am really sorry my dear TT.

TT have been telling me she want 3 妹妹, 3 弟弟 ... haha my hubby heard and say Mummy (me) will faint!  My MIL very happy to hear that she have been longing to see us have number 2 .... but we didnt work very hard for the past 2 years. 

EL book a nice venue .... a cozy place ...... she have laid a mat for the kids to play on .... very thoughtful I dun think I am so thoughtful.  Food is from Neo Garden the curry is so nice and her hubby ordered the Kimbap is really very nice .... is bigger with lotsa ingredients compare to Japanese sushi.

We chit chat till we dun even know we are the last group to leave the place .... after sending Fiona to he mum place we headed to pick my  parents up and head for dinner at 6+pm. 


Brought them to have lobster porridge .... she enjoyed it very much.  My mum's maid told me something which I am very angry with.  She told me my SIL (should not call her SIL cos I dun have a brother!)  Lets call her name - Kate asked what she do at my place when my mum come over.  She (maid) must tell Kate what she doing at my place cos she is the one paying for her salary..... I was like what the fuck she talking about ....as if I didn't pay for it..... but I did tell my Dad not to mention I am still paying for it use his name .. he come out with the money.  

So angry right???  Feel like telling her off ... and I told my Dad say ok since like that dun pay let her pay since she so proud to be 2 maid's owner!  My Dad asked me dun take it to heart cos SHE kate is crazy de!  And Maid told me that she wanna go back next Feb she only will come back if I am the one hiring her if is Kate she didn't want to come back.  *sigh*

6 comments:

  1. wah.. ur SIL like that oso can arh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. since employer's name is her, then dont pay lah. let her pay... any problem, she settle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pour ice kopi on her? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh ... really one kind ... sian diao ... I hear liao my heart not comfy i call my mum and chat the next day hahaha my mum say mai angry ... she siao eh

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah ur sil same as mine hahaha

    siao lang

    ReplyDelete