Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 5 November 2010

Tuesday - Friday - 12 - 15 Oct 2010


Tuesday evening my tummy still feeling hot ... the power of tom yum .... Dearie is still laughing at me .... I cook porridge to eat and he have to eat with me haha *evil grin*

And on Wednesday evening we headed to PP for dinner we decided to have Ichiban Boshi for dinner ever since they shifted to the new wing of the building there have been long Q and we always skip when we see long Q.  TT had her dinner at in law's place but still we ordered a kid's meal for her and she really finished most of the food!

On Thursday morning I received a msn msg from Coco saying that her mum, my godma admitted to hospital.  I was shocked and asked what happen she said that she have been admitted on Tuesday and she didn't know about it.  Coco lately change her job and was back home late .... so never get to meet her brother and lately she changed her number and they can't remember her number.  Headed straight to SGH to visit her .... lucky she is ok now ... she felt giddy and it was very bad that WQ had to send her to hospital.

Dearie work late again and TT is at my in law place camping again ..... when she is at my in law place she slept at 10+pm really early unlike at home she always sleep at 12 or 1am :(  is quite good once awhile she is there.

On Friday Dearie came back early was surprise to see him back ... cos he told me that maybe he have to OT again .... he told me his eyes can hardly open so decided to go off early..... *sigh* poor Dearie!

No comments:

Post a Comment