Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 21 November 2010

Thur - Fri - 28 - 29 Oct 2010

Thursday

希望大, 失望越大.... menses come liao = have to try again .... I am kinda regret for not starting soon of our number 2 plan .....but first we are very tired taking care of  TT,second we never work, third partly my thyroid is not very stable.

Gotta work harder again for next month *LOL*




On Friday, I am off work early and went back waiting for my helper to come over before fetching TT.  Dearie called me and tell me he might need to work OT so I have to do fetch her on my own. 

I took my own sweet time to go over Bedok and even went a little shopping at the Pasa Malam .... bought one tights for TT hope she like it.  While walking over to my in law shop ... Dearie called and say that he is able to fetch us cos he is leaving office. 

After fetching us we headed to Vegan Burg for dinner ... wanted to try this weeks ago but we are kinda busy so never get a chance.  Is about 9+pm so the place is not as packed as we see weeks ago.  Dearie had their Pepper Mayo while I order the Tangy Tartar ... as for TT we ordered Vegan Franks for her .... she say is yummy!

The portion is real big .... I can't finish and packed back the rest of it total is $23.50 is about having a Carl Junior meal :) Try it if you are near Eunos! Addy: 44 Jalan Eunos.

9 comments:

  1. i passed by that shop every morning on my way to my mom's house! looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mai stress mai stress

    hello tongtong

    ReplyDelete
  3. nvm lah...relax.....
    try again more times...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. u got good news to share with me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got blog leh...u bo read....hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i go in your acct hang leh .. meaning have liao hahaha congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. at home de hang ... ofc ok hahahah congrats once again!

    ReplyDelete