Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Thur - Fri - 21 & 22 Oct 2010


Is been sometimes since we meet up ..... just nice GLC having break time and she is able to meet us on a Thursday evening.  GSS, GLC and I met up at Central for dinner ...... Central is like a ghost mall to me no more crowd after working hours.

We went to Mr Curry for dinner is my first time trying it .... and is at a corner located at level 3 kinda weird for the location and Wu Han Steamboat is just above Mr Curry.  Portion is just nice for us .... not very big .... love it quite nice.

After the meal we went over to Merchant Court for coffee session or maybe a chit chatting session.  I think Marina Mandarin is still the best compare to the comfortableness, love going there use to go with my bestie when we are singles!  Shall have more such gal outing cos we talk anything under the sun or moon Hahah and is a very relaxing night for me!

Friday is another stay at home night cos my domestic helper is here and we are back to eat zi char again have stopped for quite sometime ... I think there is a change of ppl ... cos now taking orders and sending orders people changed but food is still as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment