Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Mon - Thur - 4 Oct - 7 Oct 2010




Monday

Went to work today with no voice .... I didn't talk at all till when my colleagues realise CHATTERBOX is not talking!  When I start to talk I they can't figure out what am I talking cos totally lost my voice .  I feel very miserable that I can't talk what I do today is only type type and type!  Today got lotsa work to do so no choice but to come instead of taking MC.... but Auntie Rosalind kept asking me to take cos cannot hear me talk also.

Went back home to rest and when TT came back from MIL place she kept asking for milk so I made one for her but she vomited out again .... this time on me again ... she is outside watching cartoons and she came in to me and call me mummy ... and she puke out everything ..... I have to bathe all over again ... this time round I think she is too full! 



On Tuesday I took MC ... really cannot take it .... didn't let TT go over to in law's place cos my nephew is contracted HFMD.  I still able to take care of her so my MIL can take care of him no need to cheong here and there.

Thanks to Dearie whom bought barley drinks from us ... TT and I enjoyed it so much ... and my busy body girl wanna help me in doing some laundry and she got clip by the clothes peg and she was screaming so loudly and cry for help.

On Wednesday Dearie sent TT over to MIL shop cos he feels that I need more rest thanks Dearie.  I feel very thirsty, dry throat I slept for the whole afternoon till abit blur blur when I woke up.  Manage to cook porridge for dinner poor Dearie have to follow what I eat ..... blend blend porridge :P




On Thursday I am back to work ... wow Auntie Rosalind help me clear up lotsa work when I am away these 2 days thanks!  Still feeling lousy ..... throat still not very well ... lucky I CAN TALK again haha yak yak yak in the office and not forgetting singing in the office *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment