Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Saturday - 23 Oct 2010


Check out with my Cousin and she told me that her daughter went Tumble Tots before so I called up to request for a trial lesson.  We are a bit late for the class about 10mins ... cos the carpark is really far from the main building of the sports hall.

There is only 1 boy in the class cos the other 3 is absent..... Teacher start off with phonics, story telling and some sing along.  After which they are doing some arts and craft ..... then is play doh time. 

Physical development is up next ... good to let her explore her ability of balancing, climbing and coordination skills.  TT enjoyed the class very much and we signed up another 4 lesson with a starter pack (bag for her to put her art work), Tshirt and a CD.  As there will be no class for the next 2 weeks we shall look forward for the class on 13 Nov her very 1st lesson!



My Mama called us in the morning wanted to meet us but we are not free she is disappointed so I date her to have tea time .... we met up at City Square Mall and have tea break with her at Street HK Cafe. 

At the same time I passed the maid's salary to my Papa to give to KATE.  Cos she and Daryl (my ex brother) have been making noise saying that they are damn broke no money cannot tahan paying for 2 maids!  Now they know how hard it is ... trying to be BIG SHOT right owner of 2 maids really make me puke!  I really happy ... dun say I hard hearted but I am really happy to see them like that! 

I am a person that you treat me good I will double good back to you ... when you are BAD towards me .... dun expect I treat you neutral or normal!  I WILL TREAT DOUBLE BAD TO YOU! 

This is me .... same goes to everyone including friends and colleagues cos I treat everyone very true lately I have learnt some ugly truth about a friend who treat me like a fool *sigh*.  I know my parents will be damn sad hope they understand why I do this .... cos I have always been the one whom got bullied since young!  Dun talk about this anymore ..... well I date SIL (GLC) for dinner .... and we decided to go Hot Pot Culture at Marina Square.




We reached at 7pm sharp and was guided to our reserved table the waiter just tell about ala carte buffet which consists of steamboat items, cooked food, fresh food, ice cream and choclate fondue and it cost $25.80 with no free flow of drinks.  Since we very new to the place and my SIL not here yet we just go for it.

When GLC came she told us there is another package which is solely steamboat only ... we are so upset and asked the Manager about it .. told her that the staff just show this menu to us cos we can do w/o the cooked food.  Then she gave us free flow of drinks for compensation of the misunderstanding they cause.

I dun think I will wanna go back there to eat cos personally I feel Joaquim is better off than here so is kichi kichi ...... 

14 comments:

  1. hey at Marina square got one suki-ya... $15 free flow.. can choose soup base such as shabu shabu (chicken stock), sukiyaki and kimchi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. San ya ya wanna try that ... maybe next time heehee seems good to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. i miss steamboat at joaquim

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah we going to try on 9th.. shall put up my reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wanna plan a steamboat at joaquim? hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo... i love the smell of the tom yam soup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like their winter melon soup & bak kut teh.. but they always change their soup one, so sometime u dun get to have what u like..

    steamboat at joaquim? i dun mind! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can only join u all for steamboat after jan.. so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  9. angeline,
    u can join but dun eat seafood lor.. heehee

    Dec1 ur tour finish wat time? i working leh.. earliest for me to get to suntec is abt 7.30p

    ReplyDelete