Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 29 November 2010

Monday - 29 Nov 2010

Office is closed today for repairing of the roof in our office hahah really happy an official off day!
Headed to TT school for enrolling her in to next year school.... total cost is $390 for Jan and Dec school fees plus the school materials.  She will be in 9am class next year wonder she can wake up on time anot.  Teacher Rita told me that today she will be giving out the progress card.

Went to pick up TT also and when I see her progress card I am happy cos she have improvement compare to the mid year.  Hope she do well next time .... really scare now cos not easy.  Next time for all studies matters I will leave to Ah Bok to do it .... I dun think I am up to it.





Dearie have a meet up with his classmates so they asked me along cos I do know some of them cos we are in the same school.  I make my own way to Bugis to meet them and we chosen to dine in MOF.

Love the dessert makes me drool even way before I order my main dish.... TT also order a kids meal - Udon, sushi + a drink ...she so happy to see that!  Had a great chat with all of them .... is really been long time since we see them.

5 comments: