Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 4 November 2010

Thursday - 4 Nov 2010



Dearie manage to leave early from work so I am able to go meet up some of my friends .... use to cheong alot with them last time.  I use to be a party animal .... cheong whole week!!!  Really tone down alot ever since I met my Dearie in 2003 and have lost touch with some of my friends after that.

Thanks to FB it really bring lots of us back together again glad that Meiyun organise this event we went to a ktv pub opposite Vivocity.  The place have china waitress ... hahaha and the people there sing till my ear drum bursting!  Kinda horrible!

Stay till around 12+1am Justin & Steven send me back ..... my crazy bunch of friend ... we total had 3 bottles of Martel!  Well we are not too bad no one is drunk!

5 comments: