Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Mon - Tue - 1 & 2 Nov 2010


On Monday my boss so cute gave us one stalk of rose each and really makes our day ....in the evening i cook some porridge for dinner. 

My Dearie came back with TT and told me he still need to get back to work again poor dearie have to eat quickly after he had his shower can see his face is extremely tired poor Dearie.

Was awake by door opening of the toilet .... and saw Dearie heading in asking him what the time he say he just reached home and is 5am!  He told me not to call him till late noon cos he need to sleep!  *LOL*

Thanks to my MIL once again whom came picking TT up and also to give me a lift to the office.  Dearie start his RT today so I met up with Lanetar for dinner at Bedok Botak Jones she told me that she missed TT so much ... so we had dinner together .... wonder why we forgot to take pics together.  Thanks for the dinner Lanetar you getting prettier after you left STF *LOL*

3 comments: