Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Friday - 8 Oct 2010


Got sms and FB event alert from the love birds - Ricky and Hazel that they wanna go KTV to celebrate Ricky BD.  So I gave Hazel a call and check if she is buying any cake .... she told me kinda hard to buy cos she will be meeting him first so I tell her to leave everything to me.

Dearie have made a dinner appointment to go for Sakura dinner with his colleagues cos one of his gang - Ah Chao is leaving the co.  They asked me to go along unfortunately my domestic helper is coming so I give a miss.  Since Dearie is at AMK I asked him to make a trip over to Pine Garden to get Orange Zest cake for Ricky.  I am in love with that cake!

Dearie came back at 9+pm and after he shower we headed down to budget terminal to pick Alfred and then to Leisure Park Kbox.  We are being directed to a medium room but after awhile the waiter came in and say that they have got us a bigger room.  The room they gave us is BIG!  We all have fun drinking and singing .... but my voice have not recover so I try to sing those songs that is easily sing not more HIGH HIGH song haha in case my voice become Eric Tseng again.

Thanks To Ricky and Hazel for the invites wanted to share the cost but they insist that they wanna pay for it.  Once again happy Birthday Ricky hope that you give us RED BOMB real soon!

3 comments: