Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Sunday - 3 Oct 10


Weekend I tend to sleep later than usual ... but TT is mostly the 1st to wake up .... and she will call "mummy ... mummy I want milk."  If I wanna stay in bed I will always entertain her "big or small?" and I will never get up *LOL*

By then she will be angry hahaha .... loves to make her angry HOHOHO ..... if not if my phone ring she will either go take the phone to me if not will tell me "mummy ... phone... ringing" normally will be my mum cos she always like to come our place during Sunday morning.  After the call usually I will just wake up talk to TT awhile or take pics before making milk for her.... my dear TT will always pose! 

Today we stay home dun feel like going anywhere till late noon we headed to ger some groceries and bought BK back for dinner ..... just before I have dinner Dearie realise that my voice started to change ..... he told me I will sound like Eric Tseng soon

2 comments: