Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 8 November 2010

Mon - Wed - 18 - 20 Oct 2010



Now and then we will just snap photos of my Princess ... how fast she grow .... looking at her baby pics ... time really flies!   Sometimes she will also take pics of us not too bad sometimes she can snap quite well.

Sometimes I feel she is very noisy and kept on sticking me which I find a bit annoyed at times especially I need to do some stuffs/work at home but when she is not around I feel lonely cos no one to "bully" *LOL*.  On Tuesday night she camp at my in law place cos Dearie is working late again.

Suddenly I feel so lonely at home hahaha ... nobody to disturb kinda boring .... and sleep alone on bed w/o TT by my side.... I called her to talk to her and my SIL update me about her over msn too.  She actually slept at 10.30pm consider early for her cos when she is home she usually slept at 12am or even later!

And On Wednesday when she is back ... I start to disturb her again ... hahah but when I am doing something she come pestering me this and that .... hahahah I am a contradicting mama!

1 comment: