Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 21 November 2010

Sunday - 21 Nov 10

We are invited to Arthur's birthday dinner at Paradise Inn at East Point so after our monthly CC meeting we headed over.  We are all very full after the sumptuous meal love the soup is really nice! 



Went back to Bedok to have cake cutting with Arthur somehow I feel I am lousy at buying gifts nowadays.  I bought popular vouchers for Arthur so that he can buy something he like over there.  TT bought towels for him hahah so cute to see kids giving gifts to each other!

2 comments:

  1. u never buy assessment book for him ah? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muahahah to be frank those Primary school de I duno leh hahaha so next time TT got problem in sch work is BOK's JOB cos I am lousy! LOL especially MATHS! I HATE MATHS!

    ReplyDelete