Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 4 November 2010

Sunday - 10 Oct 2010


Thanks SZ for Taka sales info and I bought taka vouchers from her too ..... this time I whack the Corelle plates cos I threw my plastic one away .... and to add on my corelle I bought 8pcs good buy indeed!

Wanted to shop for more but time is running out cos we are being invited by Alfred to go for his birthday dinner!



Alfred turn 7!  Time really passed fast ..... when I am par toring with my hubby ... he is not born yet .... so from when he is baby I see him grow up till now he is going Primary 2 next year.  hmmmm soon after will be my TT .....

We went for dinner at Tampines Pu tien ... and headed back home for a cake cutting ... my dear Alfred designed his own cake at the Icing Room.

Arthur also designed one small cake too .... his is a tank ... my 2 dear boy did so nicely ...the cake taste nice.  Hope Alfred can get something that he like from the vouchers that we gave him cos we dunno what to buy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment