Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 26 November 2010

Friday - 26 Nov 10



Wanted to bring my girl to watch Hi5 since they will be having show at Marina Square so I apply 1/2 day leave when I am back in office today. 

Just so coincident I was asked to go for an interview at Lor Chuan area and thanks to Tracy for the recommendation.  Dearie came to pick me and off we go to Lor Chuan.  The interview went on quite well but they feel that I can't adapt.  *sigh* In the sports industry for too long many dun wanna take us cos they feel we lost touch with the commercial industry.  And they feel that I have a kid so is quite difficult as they work OT and during weekends too.  To me I am fine as long the pay is good why not if I dun PIA now when then I can PIA. 

Anyway I dun really like the company also cos is quite open concept ... hahaha well I just try my luck. Have is good no have just sit back and relax again..... cos bonus is coming! *LOL*

Headed to Marina Square luckily we are in time to watch the show .... I bought some clothings for TT and watch it at the merchandise area.  TT enjoyed the show but there is no place for her to dance and she is sleepy too.  Bought her their DVD hope she like it :)

2 comments:

  1. she look more gerly when tie her hair like tat

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hubby oso say so .... he say she tie up more girl LOL

    ReplyDelete