Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 3 October 2010

Sat & Sun - 4 & 5 Sept 2010

Saturday

We went OG Albert for shopping and bought 2 king koil contour pillow TT dirtied my pillow now we have to buy 2 new one ..... Dearie's old pillow still ok so we let TT sleep on it cos she always fight for my pillow last time.  Shall see if she will sleep on it!
 



The picnic we have all waiting for FINALLY!  Why I say that cos we have been saying that we wanna plan to go for one.  From the time I have not married till my kiddo is 2.5 years old liao then this picnic is successfully organised!

As all of us so busy ... FB event section is the wonder that keep all of us updated with everything.  We all agree to do a pot luck picnic too and we each come out an item of what we will be bringing. 

I was late for the meet up at 1pm cos I need to cook TT's meal - Porridge!  So they all go ahead without us and we make our way there.  When I reached there GLC asked if we bring water along ... I say I did but left in the car.  She say good luck to me I was shocked ... and they told me the most important item - water will not be here cos one of the cousin just sms us saying that she won't be joining us!  I was like WTF!  Water is the most important thing .... we can dun have food but water is a must must.  Was kinda pissed kinda irresponsible as I believe she can just let us know earlier. *sigh*

Lucky Pauline and Davis not here yet so they help bringing water in ..... well Sentosa do sell drinks but is not very worth cos a can of coke can easily cost you $3 or more!



Started off with some chit chatting, pics taking then follow by food and play volleyball ....... the weather is good cooling no sun at times little raindrop falling on our head.  TT is so happy cos is her 1st time playing sand.

We played till around 6+ 7pm and headed to bathe .........we are all very hungry and Charmayne suggested we go Depot Road (exact addy is at 30 Foch Road #01-02) to eat zi char and happen that the zi char store is call Hong Li Eunos have one too but now standard drop big time.

Each of us order one dish and we all have small size and the total bill is only $67-90 cheap cheap.  Food is good love the deep fried duck with yam shall go back and try more food.

6 comments:

  1. wah.. TT sure knows how to pose in her BI GI NI hor.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. wee-woo-weet~~~ TT so sexy lor

    ReplyDelete
  3. u should go try ... hahah it was duck on the base and yam on top deep fried it yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. muahahahah sexy hor i oso feel so LOL ......

    ReplyDelete