Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 3 October 2010

Shopping for him and her only .....



Had dinner together with Sandy at Tampines One BBQ Chicken kinda disappointed with this branch!  We had this before at Yishun food and service is much more better.

Dearie's mash potato is serve COLD!  And I purposely asked the Waiter is your mash potato meant to be cold *LOL*  Their so call mixed salad only have lettuce and thousand island on Sandy's food.

I dun think I will go back there to have my meals anymore ..... *sigh*





Headed to Skechers to get some shoes since we have a 20% off vouchers...... always wanted to get TT a pair of sneakers shoes and as for Dearie I always wanted to get a pair for him too.  We saw a pair of sneakers which is very nice wanted to get for TT but there isn't any nice size that fits her.  So we have to forgo that and go for another one .... Dearie choose a pair too

Went to Icing room at the basement to let TT have her creativity on decorating cake ... look at her cake and I admit I did help her with it ....   I think she enjoy doing that .... think my BD I will ask her to create one for me:P

5 comments:

  1. Icing Room looks cool. May I know where is it located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is at Tampines One basement ... you can let babe try it .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. jj: got quite a few outlets.. u can google for it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tampines One, Compass Point, Jurong Point and 313 somerset

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies. i will bring babe there to try. hee hee

    ReplyDelete