Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 31 October 2010

Mon - Thur - 27 - 30 Sept 10


On Monday when I am in in law shop TT still ok very normal ... but on Tuesday night when she is back home Dearie told me that she have a big ulcer on her tongue.  Poor baby kept on crying cos is really painful.  MIL gave me a 西瓜霜to apply for her but she didnt like it .... she will spit out :(   Poor baby cannot have milk too cos she can't drink when is hot ... have to give her something cold.  Happened that TT's frd (Samson)'s mum is our schoolmates and we are talking in FB knowing that his son got HFMD I was kinda scare .... cos I am afraid that she might have it and I am scare too cos I might be quarantine at home with her.

On Wednesday she went to see GP ... GP said that she is not having HFMD cos is not those small one on tongue her hands and legs got no spot too.  TT's Teacher called me up saying that her 2 best friend had HFMD.  We didn't let her go to school poor baby cannot sleep properly she will cry and cry even at night too .... and when she cry she will want me to hug and smooth her so I am kinda tired cos I dun get to sleep well.  Poor baby have to eat ice cream for her meal and when she sees all of us eating she feel sad ..... I know how much she would wanna eat her fav fishball but she can't .... it really pain me!

I tried using the ulcer cream - bonjela on TT at first she is ok but when it turn numb to her she will cry again ... so I try a mild one on her which is given by my GP when I am having ulcer ... she is ok with that so I will apply tat on her before she can have her milk. 

On Thursday I really can;t take it anymore and asked my GM to release me early so that I can go back to catch a nap before she is back home again .. going hur .... hur ... hur ... again .... I also took a day leave tomorrow cos is children's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment