Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Tuesday - 7 June 2011


Since I am going for a holiday I have all my work done and also change all my old files to the new one .... everything is nicely done up .... and I even DIY a divider for all my clubs, satisfying!  Feel so happy about it!


In the evening, MIL pass me TT's progress card ..... compare to last year .... she dun have any Very Good in her card this time only Good ..... think have to let her read more now. 

A little reward for her we brought her over to PP as they have Stitch event there .... spend $50 and you get to enter it with several station.  First station is they will teach them how to fold a cupcake!  Second station is to decorate a piece of cake using your own creativity.... third to decorate the cake box ... and my dear TT know how to spell her name ..... good job baby .... follow by teaching them a well balance diet and some puzzle games.  It takes about 15mins to complete everything ... nice!  At least they learn something from it!

At the same time I helped Fennie to get Kodomo detergent and will bring it over to HK for her .... she simply love the smell of it and she couldn't get it from HK ... hope it can last her till she come back to SG for break!

3 comments:

  1. heehee ... think abt 30kg heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. we cannot put GOOD for everything in our report book cos our boss thinks it makes us look like we are not thinking much

    ReplyDelete