Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Mon - Wed - 20 - 22 Jun 11


Monday

My in law's maid went back Philippines for holiday so my MIL will be doing cooking alone ... I am there early to help.  Not easy to bring down stuffs with my heels ... lucky got Dearie to help cos he was on MC ... ke lian caught the virus from me.  And I helped doing all washing after the dinner ... really not easy for the clumsy me!

Tuesday

Aunt Rosalind helped me buy Sweet Potato Soup from PP ..... dun ever buy from there cos she say that she saw the Auntie drop one sweet potato and pick it up w/o washing wanna put back into the bowl again.

Aunt Rosalind stop her and told her off ...... anyway just dun eat that from there ... NOT NICE AT ALL!  Next time won't buy from there le *sigh* hard to find nice sweet potato soup nowsaday .......

FIL went JB to attend wedding dinner .... since Dearie is on MC today also we went to get them dinner .... and my 3 baobei so cute 3 of them eat 3 different rice - TT - Char Siew Rice, Alfred - Chicken Rice and Arthur - Duck Rice.  3 of them make the request when I call them up in the shop .... hahah 3 of them really cute!

Wednesday

Thanks Garen for the tasty bee hoon ...... Korean bee hoon look so much like Tang Hoon but is it thicker. Really very nice .... QQ noodle + crispy hay bee makes a good combination yummy!  Must go master how his Father cook the nice bee hoon!

11 comments:

  1. NEX Food Junction there got sell the korean tang hoon...not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shall try .... full house sell oso but is cold one

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't remember is cold or hot liao...only remember it tasted nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love korean glass noodle! As usual korea selling cheap n sin selling exp lor! Similar as tang HOON... Korea dun have mee HOON one... Keke...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs Park I dunno what is it call mah .. my frd say Mee Hoon than Mee Hoon loh hahahahaha as long is nice .... can liao LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya ya...i duno how to spell so i call it tang hoon hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keke... Next time we all date out to eat jab chae!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just ate yesterday...the compass point there have foodfare..got a stall from hangsang, i bot jab chae and roast pork.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow hahaha ... I just went full house yesterday oso but never order that kekekek

    ReplyDelete