Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 17 June 2011

Thurs & Fri - 16 & 17 Jun 11


I was in love with Share Tea now ... hahah have that when we are in HK .... now in PP there is one stall located at Basement 1.  But compare to HK one this shop is not as nice .... think KOI is better.

I was on MC for 2 days due to cough .... my voice change too ...... coughing is quite bad too.  Went to the market and bought some veggie back so I can cook for dinner.   My Parents came over with my 2 nephews ... haha 3 kiddo play and play happily

TT hardly meet up with the 2 boys but they still  play happily .... not too bad .... just that they dun wanna play with the younger one.  Wonder will TT play with her siblings next time ......

No comments:

Post a Comment