Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 7 December 2012

Friday - 7 Dec 2012



Happened that one of the instructor came over with his 2 kids .... TT was around too .... and they have met each other before just that they have forgotten each other hahah but ok they still alright to have pics taken .... looking at the pics really cute!

After work I went back to pack some stuffs cos we are going "camping" at my in law's place they be going away for 5 days and since the maid refuse to come over we went over to stay.  

We reached Bedok at around 9pm and we set off to airport at around 10pm ...... since I dunno how to drive Dearie have to drive the lorry to fetch everyone over and since is at T3 we can only drop off them.  My dear TT even cry so hard when they leaving poor baby this year no overseas trip for you next time then I bring you somewhere. 

After dropping them we deliver MJ table over to my Uncle (Irodori) house at Seng Kang and went over to Blk 85 Bedok temp hawker to buy supper ... since they set the temp hawker I never went to get any food before.  Food still as good .... think the new hawker will be ready in Jan 2013 hope it will have more sitting capacity and more ventilation!

No comments:

Post a Comment