Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 29 December 2012

Saturday - 29 Dec 2012





Again today Dearie woke up early to go Yu Guo to get Q number ... how early we still get like 40 in Q ..... and I saw one of the mummy whom I met few days ago told me she just came and got 2 in Q!  I was like .... how come the system so bad here! Haiz 

No choice gotta wait then ... while waiting I took out phone and continue to catch my TVB show ... and Dearie playing games on the Ipad and TT still in la la land .... hahaha so still not so bad we have our own gadgets to use.  

Today more on certain place of massage TT need to do ..... can see she enjoying it now hahah still can sleep while being massage and today took a longer time to attend to her maybe cos she still not feeling too good after 2 course of it.  

After Yu Guo we went market to buy some food .... we decided to have steamboat!  TT love steamboat just like me except Dearie ..... dunno why he doesn't like it hahaha too bad majority win in this house! 

Dearie took medicine and went to sleep while I do spring cleaning on my own in the bomb shelter ..... I threw alot of things and some for recycling good that my place always have this recycling service every 2 weeks .... I think on my level I am the only one doing that cos I still can see my neighbour dun even bother to pick up the recycle bag from their doorstep.  Hope this will go on ... so I will just do whatever recycling I can do everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment