Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 21 December 2012

Friday - 21 Dec 2012






Is our company annual xmas party this year my lady boss decided to order Qzin catering this time she max to 100pax and still afraid of not enuff food like last year I asked her to order Lee Wee & Brothers hahaha and our order is 300 satay, 300 otah and 100 fishballs and 100 mid wings!  FEASTING!

I wanna stay abit longer for this year party but my MIL called a few days go and tell us that is Ah Ma's birthday and there will be a dinner.  So I have to cut short the xmas party this year again .....

Dearie took urgent leave today cos his car cannot start due to battery fault yesterday so he have to get his colleagues to do a jump start for him and after that he left his car at my MIL there as there is one tyre shop which can change the batt.  So at around 6pm he came to fetch us all to our training centre where the party will be held.

We were quite early cos my boss still not that only our national players was there to do set up.  Qzin set up looks good food wise so so only and Mrs Daniel Kim brought beef and km chi cooked by her too .... really big celebration.  Beside that one of the player's mum brought tarts from bread society it was yummy Rosalind even pack 2 for TT to bring back.

My Asst Treasurer brought her niece to play with TT and both of them so happy running around and when we are leaving she feel sad.  As we have to attend Ah Ma's birthday we gotta  leave early and head over to Bedok Jin Long!





3 of us was late .... half way have msg and call coming in checking  whether are we reaching.... very tiring when rushing!  As I was quite full I just play with the 2 baobei when they are still not cranking.  Stomach was really stretchy whahaha how not to be fat?  Plus the cake so creamy .... not really my liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment