Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Wednesday - 12 Dec 2012








In the morning TT and I went to East Point this little girl wanna go play the indoor playground so we are there again.  We went back Bedok and bought late lunch to eat with Rhoda cos we going to the airport tonight to fetch my in laws.

It was pouring heavily in the late afternoon hopefully the rain will stop later on ...... Dearie came back and we  move our stuffs back to Eunos and went back Bedok to get lorry and head off to airport.  We parked at T1 and took skytrain to T3 for late dinner at Gurney Drive lucky we are like 10mins before closing if not we will have to look for food again. 

Flight was slightly delayed and my in laws were out only at around 11+pm ....... we took Skytrain back to T1 to retrieve the lorry and it started to pour again.  After dropping off them my MIL send us back leaving TT with the rest at Bedok ..... so I will be having "off" day again for tomorrow at work!  And that marks end of my camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment