Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 1 December 2012

Saturday - 1 Dec 2012




Went over to Tampines round market to get some fishballs for today celebration!  Is Dad birthday and Bernice (my niece bd) so we just throw a mini party for them. 

My relatives came at around 11am cos of MJ!  Started the game at around 11+am and the rest of us just laze around and chit chat.  

Dearie decided to get Delihub and their Classic Delight which consists of

  1.  Fried Rice w crab bite
  2. Mixed Vegetaables
  3. Sweet & Sour Fish 
  4. Curry Chicken 
  5. Breaded Scallop 
  6. Steamed Siew Mai
  7. Potato Salad 
  8. Almond Jelly 
  9. Orange Drink
and all these at $11.99 per pax in fact this is what my Dad want also cos I suggested to him to order the zi char catering but he seems not interested.  To make him happy I will go as he wish!  I ordered a 1kg peanut cake from Sin Chew (at bedok) an old traditional bakery,  simply love the cakes and bread especially their curry bread. 

Celebration ended around 11plus and lucky I have prepare all the containers and pack all the remaining untouched food for my relatives to pack back!  Hope that all have enjoy themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment