Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 9 December 2012

Sunday - 9 Dec 2012







Met my 3 evil sistas at Eunos MRT and went market to have our breakfast before our Chocolate Making class lucky Fiona was able to take over Sam's place due to last min changes.  We walked over to the building located at Changi Road which is near AIA buikding for the class ..... the ulu building with the ulu area makes us feel weird initially.

After we made the registration more people coming in to report ..... we were shown to another room for the hands on chocolate making.  There were about like 20-24 pax in the class we have 2 recipe to learn from but we dun understand why all like to crowd around when the Chef start the lesson kinda unfair to those who can't see.  We take turns to learn different steps ...... but is fun while we doing the shape of the chocolate.

After the lesson I parted with my sistas cos I need to attend my Uncle's Father's birthday so we headed to Seng Kang and have lunch there and play MJ too.  I left the place very angry cos of my Dad .... he simply just love making comment on my MJ .... everyone have different style of playing not that I must purposely follow your style!  I eventually stomped out of the place .... I am really upset about it! 

Went back to Bedok and cook togther with the maid for our dinner.  Had fun cooking there and without any washing needed :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment