Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 24 December 2012

Monday - 24 Dec 2012



Is an annual thingy for all sec friends to get together..... as you all know my hubby and I were from the same school so some of his friends I knew them since school time.  So xmas eve will always reserved for them .... but for this year I totally kinda off everything ... dun feel like organising it at all ..... cos within friends there are some misunderstanding too.... so everyone seems to drift apart and for me really sian of all these and plus yesterday's incident I totally off!  

SL initial the gathering as I dun wanna be the one to do it cos not everyone appreciate it ....... but really thanks to SL for the coordination.  In the morning TT & I headed to East Point cos she still have a free play at the indoor playground and I can do some marketing in NTUC perfect! 

But seems like not very smooth ... cos when we reached there is 11am and the playground will only open at 1pm .... so TT want to have meal and she opt for sakae sushi just because she want to eat chawanmushi!  So we take our time to rest there and went to NTUC to buy the food for tonight..... so after that we rushed up and we were shocked to see the time slot of 1pm is already full and my dear TT was so upset that she say she didn't wanna play anymore .... later the lady was kind enough to let her in and angry TT become happy TT again! 

After her play we headed down to Bedok NTUC to buy some more ingredients ..... it was really a mad rush and we took a cab back cos it was pouring heavily!  When I reach home I quickly do up the food preparation while TT enjoying her snack and watching her favourite children show on Channel 311. 

Friends came at around 6+pm ......and thanks to SZ for lending me her steamboat so I can have 2 pots one spicy and one non spicy for them.  TT was the most happiest of all ... cos she get to play with the other kids! 

Is a nice cooling weather to have steamboat and most of us enjoyed the breeze with hot pot plus cold icy beer!  I bought xmas gift for all of them hope they like it ...... really not much smiling during the party ...... as I am still can;t get over it .... haiz!  What a lousy xmas I have this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment