Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Mon - Wed 3-5 Dec 2012





Nothing to update for my Mon and Tues but my Wednesday was like a feasting day! 

Recently my office so call biggest hawker centre closed down for renovation and that = to nothing to much to eat!  My lady boss decided to make us fish porridge cos TT love her porridge...... she came with about 2 bags full of porridge and some condiments and eggs! 

TT can't wait and started to eat her eggs without porridge ....lady boss even make some chilli for us and is very nice!  Batang fish really make the porridge sweet and yummy .... again .... the left over one pot of porridge was given to TT ... but we have dinner appt today so I left the porridge with my friend at the sport shop below our office and asked Mr Goh to collect it and have it for dinner as he is not joining us.

Just before we leaving the office ........ we then realize TT's shoes was left in my boss's room!!!  That's it!  I was so upset cos I dunno what to do ....... just nice .... Jasmine (my frd in the sports shop) have kid's size takewondo shoes and she bought a pair for her ... ..... and that save my problem! 

No comments:

Post a Comment