Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 27 December 2012

Thursday - 27 Dec 2012





Korean Embassy will give my boss pear annually .... so whenever we received it means year end time!  Boss shared his pears with all of us ..... really love the sweet juicy big pear from Korea yum yum!  My dear TT wasn't feeling good she cough and vomit again ... haiz .... I hate it when she having cough cos I will have sleepless night!  My boss very kan cheong her ... came out of his room and asked us to go see a doc but TT refuse to ... so she went to sleep instead haha ..... 

She still came to work with me and wanted to have Moses Lim's porridge ... really good in choosing food!  This time I go for chicken porridge ... and we order side dishes - braised eggs, tau pok and century eggs to go with the porridge.  TT love braised eggs alot!





Dearie wasn't feeling well too .... so I brought TT alone over to Yu Guo to see chinese physician.  Waited for like 25mins for her turn for consultation and another 5mins for the Tui Na.  I wish I am her cos massage is relaxing but this gal was so distracted by all the toys hahaha ..... 

This time I took the 药包 and the cough syrup at the same time .... and 医师 recommend me to get the 无花果, 南杏 and 川贝粉 all in one packet to cook with either pear or apple for TT .... so total cost around $50+ for this time ...... and she have to go back 3 days in a row ...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment