Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Mon - Tues - 10 & 11 Dec 2012

blessed with packed lunch from Rhoda




Rhoda helped me to pack lunch for today so blessed to have it heehee .... life with maid is quite good if she is a good hekper!  Went NTUC after work  to get some more food to cook for tomorrow  ...... so I was a bit late back to Bedok.  Dearie was already back home and bathed!  Had a simple home cooked dinner prepared by Rhoda and best is TT didn't go to work with me haha she stayed home with Rhoda and was a good girl!  Rhoda say she behaved very well and she promised she will stay at home tomorrow again!  Rhoda even prepared dessert for us yummy!


2nd day packed lunch 



On Tuesday I went back home to do some laundry before heading back to Bedok......but weather seems bad,  out of sudden the sky turn grey and raining heavily with thunder storm.  So I have to stayed a bit longer to see if the rain will go small .... 

Again I am late back to Bedok .... dinner was ready too.  TT was complaining that she is hungry ..... feel bad to make them wait for me for dinner but the rain just held me up :(  today will be our last night here .... so I took leave tomorrow so that I can pack up our stuffs.  My little girl really grown up this pyjamas she always need to fold her pants .... we thought maybe she can only wear it when she is like 6 ..... cos the pants really long .... so we try out and it just nice!  She was so happy with  it!

No comments:

Post a Comment