Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 6 December 2012

Thur - 6 Dec 2012





TT getting naughtier each day and I realize it is during this school holiday!  She just do whatever she want in my office cos of lenient AH GONG (my boss) in office ....... my boss give in whatever she wants .... want to eat this and that asked and it shall be given! 

Today she scream in office so whatever I try sitting naughty chair standing punishment all she not scare and I just grab her to sit on the boxes of paper in the store room!  I told all of them no one is to rescue her cos she is getting out of hand ... past few weeks Rosalind went to "rescue" her when I made her stand in the store room.  

After whole 20mins there I talk to her and explained why I am doing that to her .... she said that she understand and apologise to me.  And see the pic above you see how daring she is sitting in my boss room he even call her big boss! *Faint* 

Back home my 2 baobei will make me angry too but sometimes they can just be that cute ...... that they even can show me the size of their tummy together! Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment