Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wed - 19 Dec 2012









Early in the morning I have good news from my boss on my big bonus and good increment really make my day hahah .....

So before lunch I brought TT over to PP cos there will be a story telling organise by Beauty by Nature so while she listening to story I went over to Isetan to buy some xmas gifts.  Pick her up at 130pm but she say that she wanna do some face painting first so I left her in the store and headed to get lunch so that we can eat in office later. 

Went back to pick her ...... and she have her face painted,  so nice a butterfly!  Glad that she enjoyed herself as this year we didn't let her enjoy much during year end holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment