Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 15 December 2012

Saturday - 15 Dec 2012







Need to go Bedok to offer prayers first and headed to NTUC to get some tidbits for the tournament later so I went over to the Taxi Stand to Q for taxi .... as while I am q-ing and looking at the time is really gonna be late soon so I on call for a cab.  And in less than 5mins I was told that I will be having a cab in 5 mins .... so I just get out of the Q and waited for the cab. 

But waited for 10mins the cab not here .... so I call to check .... the operator say she will call the cab driver and ask me to wait for another 5mins again is no where to be seen .... am very angry cos I have been waiting like almost 45mins including the Q.  Really can vomit blood .... I gave up and call for another cab.  I am late for work ..... haiz .... 

Reached Toa Payoh and almost all starting soon still in time no so bad ..... this is the first demonstration competition.  So as emcee there I am also new at it unlike other competition which I am already know what I should do.  

The tournament ended well and we headed to TPY central to have dinner we went BBQ chicken ..... the food there wasn't nice .... I remembered I had it once in Tampines One ...... so now 2nd chance to try ...... unfortunately it wasn't nice at all!  Will not wanna patronise it again .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment