Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Friday - 13 June 08

Happily went for lunch at the old TKGS campus now have turn the canteen into a hawker centre.  Saw this newly opened Japanese food stall at a corner so I went over to order the tempura sets.....

Arghhhhh ......... a bit regret cos 1st is cook by China people is not that I discriminate them but their cooking is quite bad. Secondly is really not nice loh!  It costs me $6.50 ... really not worth eating that ..... the soup is not warm at all .... sigh .... but already ordered how awful it is I still have to finish it.  The curry is so salty ...... that when I went back offcie I have to take several cups of water .......

Well I shall give them a chance again I wanna try their sushi next time ...... saw some people ate their food but always left over quite alot ..... hmmmmm dun try it if you are a person who are really into good food. 

6 comments:

  1. huh...still wanna try again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. u still wanna try.... dont waste ur money lah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahha ... eh just buy one box and try hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. the miso soup look like very diluted corn flour solution. hsahaa,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but u are a person who is into good food.. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete