Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Wednesday - 18 June 08

                                               TT's bank savings account                                                Am going Taipei loh

Today I have checkup for my thyroid so TT is with me today ....... we went to see Dr Lee at around 9+am and I headed to Mcdonald for my breakfast and is the 1st time TT siting on their baby chair and she is doing good!

Wanted to open TT's sving acct with OCBC in Bedok but that branch open only at 11am!  Wanted to take a bus to parkway branch but think of it since am meeting my papa so I headed to Beach Road one instead.

By opening the savings accts with them TT is given a wrist band and a collection sticker card to help encourage them to save. And TT have more than a thousands she is given a mighty saver coin bank it looks cute shall save for TT whenever I have coins with me and this will be her education needs in future.

Went to pick up my nephew with my papa he is so happy running towards me when he sees me from the small window n the door.  Then we headed to Bukit Timah Plaza cos am collecting the tickets to Taipei.  We will be leaving on 2nd Jul to 5th Jul, we extended 1 more day and total of taxes, airfuel and 1 nite stay for hotel I need to pay $710 in total.  Just our luck that the airfuel had increase 60% more so I have to pay more ....arghhhh if only fly in May then I dun have to pay so much  my friend think is still worth it.Ok am really lookin forward for this trip but will miss TT for sure ...... she will be staying over at my in laws place hope she will be a good gal not to be grumpy so that she wont disturb my in laws .........

Oh not forgetting ..... my cousin in law Ah Boy Happy Belated Birthday!!! Poor boy just been enlisted last week.

and another cousin n law Botak Boon Hapy Birthday!

5 comments:

  1. OCBC din give u e photo album?? that one nice also... i print my girl's digital photos and put it inside.. =)

    Enjoy ur trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OCBC has photo album!? shucks. they only gave ONE soft toy to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have... $500 album, $1000 then coin bank... e lady asked mw which one i wan.. i asked if can get both... =P

    tot of getting another set... but hubby say i 'greedy' so i din ask for it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. har have album har ..... they didnt give me :( so sad

    ReplyDelete