Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Thursday - 12 June 2008

Today Linda came to make up 1 day cos during her notice period she owe the company 1 day.  Lucky she came cos I am alone and have lotsa stuffs to do cos of the various upcoming events.

We always wanted to try a newly open Korean food near our working place but cos of Jo we drop the idea of having cos she is not into trying out other cuisine very oriental hor?  And since she is not here today both of us happily went to the restaurant to feast!

Linda ordered BBQ pork ..... looks good but they dun serve chicken kinda weird right?  Hers come with 6 small side dishes and it taste good!  Well I ordered their seafood fried rice ..... and they miss my order can you imagine ...... there are total 2 of us only when I am ordering the food.  They feel so pai sei and gave me one more plate of salad. 

And is last day working with Linda I gave her a treat ..... will be missing her cos we have so much fun working together ...... glad to have such a good friend!  If it is not because of someone in the management she won't leave ........ I hate that person so much now ...... cos she did something bad behind me too ....... well .... heaven will punish her ... I shall wait and see ...... to think she is a devoted buddhism hahaha ... really wanna laugh!  Never in my life I met such an evil person ...... *sigh* or maybe I am suay bah ...... anyone still have good job to recommend?


2 comments:

  1. maybe scared retribution so pray for god to help her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahahah I shall wait and see ... now she so pai sei ...... never talk to me wor

    ReplyDelete